This personal record begins with a video Luke woke me to watch between about 7 and 17 April. While I was still sleepy, I saw an image of distance and time “clapping together” and forming what I called a Sprite. I drew the image, then searched for accounts of unusually shortened travel and found a pilot’s reported Bermuda Triangle experience. This post preserves what I saw, the questions it raised and the scientific distinctions I later needed to make between a personal impression, an atmospheric sprite and an unverified time-travel claim.
I am recording the experience as faithfully as I can, but I do not claim that my drawing proves a portal, that the pilot’s account proves time travel, or that the Bermuda Triangle has supernatural properties. I wondered whether I had seen something with my spiritual eyes; that remains my personal interpretation rather than a scientific conclusion.
The Video Luke Woke Me to Watch
Around 7–17 April, while I was asleep, Luke—my husband—woke me so that we could watch the following video together. Still sleepy, I turned toward his side of the bed and began watching.
The first video from my original record. If the player is unavailable, open the video on YouTube.
At first, I did not know what I was watching. As the video continued, however, I became wide awake and listened with great interest.
The Image I Saw
While watching the video, I saw another image playing within my eye. I wondered whether I was seeing with what I understand as my spiritual eyes. I saw distance and time clapping together and forming what I called this “Sprite.”
I was not sure whether it meant something or nothing. The idea seemed so scientific and unreal that it was mind-boggling. Because the image did not go away, I drew it in Microsoft Word, copied it into Paint and saved it as a JPG.
Searching for Shortened Travel Time
After drawing the image, I began asking whether anything like “time travel” had ever been reported—not necessarily time travel as movies portray it, but an unexplained shortening of travel time.
I remembered hearing about a farmer or pilot in a small aeroplane. From memory, he entered a circular formation in stormy clouds and then appeared much farther away than he believed the aeroplane’s travel time or fuel capacity should have allowed. Because my memory was uncertain, I searched for the story rather than treating every remembered detail as exact.
The similar account I found concerned a pilot who reportedly encountered rough weather and a tunnel-like cloud formation while travelling near the Bermuda Triangle. The story is commonly associated with pilot Bruce Gernon and his 1970 flight, although the extraordinary interpretation remains a reported claim rather than independently established proof of a jump through time or space.
The pilot account I found during my original search. Its details are presented as testimony within the video, not as verified scientific evidence. If the player is unavailable, open the video on YouTube.
The Questions This Raised for Me
- Could the Bermuda Triangle be a place where travel occurs in ways humanity does not yet understand?
- Could what I called a Sprite be an unorganised form of a portal?
- Could storms or unusual cloud formations be connected to the experience described by the pilot?
- Was my image symbolic, spiritual, imaginative, scientific—or a mixture I did not yet understand?
These were the questions that excited me. They were not conclusions. I wanted to preserve the discovery without turning an unanswered question into a statement of fact.
What Science Means by a Sprite
The word sprite already has a specific meaning in atmospheric science. NASA describes sprites as a type of transient luminous event: extremely brief flashes of coloured light generated high above thunderstorms in connection with lightning activity. They can form unusual plumes and tendrils and may occur about 80 kilometres above a storm.
That scientific phenomenon is fascinating and genuinely connected with storms. However, the current research sources linked below do not describe atmospheric sprites as portals, time machines or mechanisms for moving an aeroplane across a great distance. My use of “Sprite” in the drawing therefore needs to remain identified as the personal name I gave the image I saw, not proof that it was the same phenomenon studied by atmospheric scientists.
What Is Established and What Remains Open
| Part of the story | How I can describe it responsibly | What it does not establish |
|---|---|---|
| The image I saw | A personal visual impression that remained long enough for me to draw it. | It does not by itself demonstrate a physical law or portal. |
| My spiritual interpretation | I wondered whether the image came through my spiritual eyes and prayed for discernment. | That interpretation cannot be verified by the drawing alone. |
| The pilot account | A widely retold testimony about an unusual flight, cloud tunnel and unexpectedly short journey. | Testimony alone does not prove that time or space was altered. |
| Atmospheric sprites | Documented flashes of light above thunderstorms associated with lightning. | NASA does not identify them as travel portals. |
| The Bermuda Triangle | A popular name for a broad area of the western North Atlantic linked with many stories. | NOAA says it has no official boundaries and no evidence of more mysterious disappearances than other large, heavily travelled ocean areas. |
NOAA notes that tropical storms, hurricanes, rapid weather changes associated with the Gulf Stream, shallow waters, navigation hazards and human fallibility can explain many incidents in the region. This scientific context does not tell me what my personal image meant, but it does help prevent the image from being used as proof of a claim it cannot establish.
“Test all things; hold fast what is good.”
For me, testing does not mean suppressing wonder. It means recording what happened accurately, examining natural explanations, acknowledging what cannot presently be verified and remaining prayerfully open without forcing certainty.
Wonder and discernment can remain together. I can treasure an image that stirred my curiosity, investigate its possible connections and still be honest about the boundary between what I experienced, what another person claimed and what science has demonstrated.
Travel Time, Technology and Wonder
Perhaps one day humanity’s understanding of time and travel will change in ways that currently seem impossible. For now, ordinary advances in transportation already show how dramatically travel duration can be shortened without time travel. A journey that once required months by ship may now take hours by aeroplane.
That difference is speed and technology rather than evidence of a portal, yet it still gives me a sense of wonder. What once appeared unreachable can become familiar when knowledge grows. Only God knows the full meaning of what I saw, if it carried a meaning at all. I remain curious, prayerful and excited to keep learning.
Heavenly Father, thank You for the wonder of Your creation and for the desire to seek understanding. Help me to remember truthfully, test carefully and remain humble about what I do not know. If there is something useful for me to learn from this experience, please guide me with wisdom and peace. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this experience prove that time travel is possible?
No. It records a personal image and the questions it raised. Neither the drawing nor the pilot story provides independently verified proof of time travel.
Are atmospheric sprites portals?
There is no scientific evidence in the sources consulted that they are portals. Atmospheric sprites are brief luminous events high above thunderstorms, associated with lightning.
Does science recognise the Bermuda Triangle as an unusual danger zone?
NOAA says the name has no official geographic boundaries and that there is no evidence mysterious disappearances occur there more frequently than in comparable, heavily travelled ocean regions.
Could the experience still have personal or spiritual meaning?
It may carry personal meaning, but any spiritual interpretation should be held humbly and tested rather than presented as a scientific fact or a certain message from God.
No comments:
Post a Comment