Wednesday 20 September 2023

Time-Travel Codes Unveil God's Isaiah 19 Judgement | Published on 21/9/23 4:55 PM QLD Time

  "There are many other time domains than we have any idea." 
- Dr. Chuck Missler[a] 

 ***

[Hello, welcome to my blog. I would like to nudge you to this resource. Clicking here will remove the confusion you'll experience should you choose to continue reading after this sentence. 

God is not a God of confusion, so this resource (Holy Spirit initiated) is key to understanding the contents within this blog].

***

  On September 17th, 2023, as I was teaching Isabella the words from Matthew 28 and praying, the Holy Spirit prompted me to resume work on the Time-Travel project. This project, which is a branch of Project Clock Codes, began shortly after the completion of the latter.

    As I was categorizing clock codes based on their respective principles, specifically the I-Principle, I stumbled upon the numerical Direct Lines (DLS) located on the North and South of any clock. Later on, I also uncovered the M-codes, which can be found directly on the West and East of any clock. Although they fall under the I-Principle, they are also distinct, much like a stretched slinky. These discoveries were made while inputting data for the concealed 132nd hr and persisted until the concealed 300th hour.

   I observed an intriguing pattern between the M-Codes, DLS, and I-Principle following the creation of the Key (symbols utilized for identifying locations on a map). These codes exhibit similar timeframes and interchange their numerical values for the West and East. There are instances when the numerical value of the West surpasses that of the East, while in other instances, the East exceeds the West.

    After writing down the earlier mentioned key, I searched for coordinates that match all numbers falling under these principles.

    To my amazement, and without thought, I was led to start at the Hidden 60th hr. This hour naturally starts with and ends with the 36th hr numbers, unveiling the hidden 60th hr.

Sphere 1-Time/Clock Wheel with 36th hr numbers, unveiling the hidden 60th hr

Figure 1-IPrinciple in Tabernacle Form with the 60hr, minutes are ghosted

    Naturally, I felt compelled to begin with the 7th hr which in the 36th hr starts with the number 31 – the number allotted to Israel’s coordinates (as seen in sphere 1). At that moment, I realized the map was incomplete, so I needed to create the minutes for each hour.

The formula for the minutes was then created and is identical to the formula for the hrs. The two formulas are:

1.       The Hr:

IP: CPL (xh) + CPR (xh) = HS

2.       The Minute (m):

IP: CPL (m) + CPR (m) = xm

    For accurate results, these must be used together. Failure to do so could lead to misinterpretations and travellers ending up in different countries or timelines.

    These coordinates are recognized as degrees. Hours can be used interchangeably with degrees, while minutes and seconds remain the same.

    All events adhere to the same principles of time. For instance, being in the 11th hour is not affected by its beginning or end. The hour remains the same until we’ve transitioned over to the next hour - 11:01 falls under the eleventh hour. 11:59 still falls under the eleventh hour until it crosses over to the 12th hour, and then only does the 12th hour begin.

    After these, I was then led to Philip being spirited by the Holy Spirit in Acts 8:39. After his moment with the Ethiopian treasurer,  he was spirited to the city of Ashdod (its ancient name is Azotus[1]) which is currently known today as the sixth most ancient cities in the world. This is one of the cities Joshua didn’t destroy and therefore is still standing. While pondering on this marvellous find of Ashdod, I was then led to Philip’s name and that he was the sixth disciple of Jesus[2], this insight was shed when I was sitting on the navy blue couch in my lounge room and because I was so curious, I went into my study to research whether this detail was correct.

    I am intrigued by the fact that Philip is recognized as the sixth disciple of Jesus. It is fascinating to note that his name in Greek, Philippos, is composed of nine letters. Additionally, Jesus prophesied that Nathanael would witness angels ascending and descending upon the Son of Man, Nathanael's name has nine letters suggesting that the numerical and time codes we observe in our world are interconnected with the Jesus Matrix. This matrix conceals angelic gates, commonly referred to as Jacob's Ladder. It is intriguing to consider that heavenly beings still utilize these codes in the present day.

    Based on previous research on Hebrew Calendars, it has been discovered that the numbers three, six, and nine are highly significant and closely related to each other. Interestingly, on the cardinal compass points (NEWS), all numbers form various sequences of three, six, and nine. For example, on the 12-hour clock, they appear consecutively as three, three, six, and nine, while on the 24-hour clock, they are arranged as three, six, nine, nine. When using vortex math or Katan, the second method of Gematria, the sequence on the 36-hour clock is three, six, six, nine, and three.


Spheres 2 & 3 - 12 hr and 24 hr with the I-Principle

Spheres 3 & 4 - 24th hr & 36th hr with the I-Principle

    The point is no matter the structure of numbers along the spheres these represent the three numbers that are seen as the Key to the Universe quoted by Nikola Tesla.


    Here are five formulas derived from the I-Principle, previously referred to as Formula ICRP (which meant I-Principle with capstone removed). The name has been simplified to ease identification of the formula and save mental energy that would otherwise be spent recalling the meaning of "CR" in the formula.

Figure 2-Former Formula name The formula remains the same

    All formulas at the end of the day are ruled by the I-Principle (IP). Surprisingly, while studying Esther, Session 10 taught by Dr Chuck Missler, last week 7th of September, he revealed a 5th Acrostic code where God’s “I AM” name is hidden in Esther 7:5. This gem made my day because Missler’s 5th Acrostic code reaffirms and confirms the IP which the Holy Spirit led me to uncover in the clock. 

All CPLs and CPRs fall under Missler’s 5th acrostic “I AM” code

For example,

    CPL (7) + CPR (5) = HS12, another example is CPL 9 + CPR 3 = 12, which equals 3 when rounded and three is the letter C in the English alphabet which can be allocated ‘Christ’. 

    However, the ‘M’ code for time travel holds the “I AM”. Number nine is the letter ‘I’, ‘A’ is the first alphabet and 13 is ‘M’. I have attached a screenshot of one of my videos for easy reference to the find and to remind myself where this video is on YouTube. 

Image 1-Screenshot of my YouTube Channel named Project Clock Codes with the Video containing a number code that confirms and reaffirms Missler’s 5th acrostic code found in Esther 7:5. | Source link: https://youtu.be/kIexKuj17ys?si=JaeLVUcc1jji8Kjc

Image 2-Missler’s 5th acrostic code for “I AM” in Esther 7:5[4]

    It seems that image one depicts the numbers 9, 1, and 13. Interestingly, when viewed from the West and East, the number 9 is situated towards the West while 3 is found in the East. Moreover, the numerical ones appear to be concealed pillars that link the ground and sky. This finding corresponds with my endeavour to precisely illustrate the I-Principle in a two-dimensional format.

    During my data entry using the I-Principle I began to notice the intriguing pattern for HS12 we see that the 12th hr requires the 12th hour numbers, however, when calculating the HS24, the overlapping begins. CPL (Left Clock Point) requires the 12th-hour numbers while CPR (Right Clock Point) requires the proceeding 24th hr in order to equal the HS 24. However, with the HS36 both CPL and CPR must have the 24th hr numbers. With the following HS48, the overlapping occurs again where CPL is from the 24th hr while CPR requires 36th hr number. This flatline hour – is where the identical hr is required and overlapping hrs occur throughout the entire process. Here’s an example to help me remember there’s a:

1.  Flatline and then

Flatline = [i]xh + [i]xh = xh

2. Two, flatline then two

Two = [ip]xh + [n]xh = xh

______________________________________________

Key:

Flatline = [i] is identical hr

Two = [ip] is previous hr

______________________________________________

Note: 

    For easier calculation of larger hours, I refer to Figure 2 and use these equations. It can get confusing without the previous hour's data.

    It seems that the flatline followed by two line pattern produces a circular staircase to heaven. Yet, I have observed an anomaly while attempting to sketch this image. At the HS60 point, a division takes place that my mind fails to comprehend. Even though the "flatline then two" process is easy to write, I can't seem to grasp it for unknown reasons. Upon analyzing the diagram, I have identified three realms: one for humans, one merged and divided but unseen, and an upper realm. This discovery corresponds to the existence of three heavens integrated into the clock.

    Naturally, I am fascinated with how I can’t seem to fathom the spiral process due to this borderline which I have drawn below. These clock codes barrier is remarkably identical to the three heavens or I should say, identical to the unseen and seen realm. 



Figure 3-Intentional shift with the  pattern at 36th hr, image subject to change

     I have added a video for easy reference (https://youtu.be/_DrYubrryaA?si=64CNrKaN4vyNSj-5) that explores the heavenly realms and their dimensions. The intricacies of these realms and the laws that govern them are beyond my current understanding. However, I trust that the Holy Spirit will provide me with clarity in due time. I believe that someone with a deeper purpose may be better equipped to dive into this topic. I am content in knowing that my work is a small part of a greater mission. I am grateful for the blessings that the Holy Spirit has bestowed upon me and look forward to witnessing others build upon this foundation.


    On a side note: these seem to be morphing, the 36th hr can continue upwards however, the borderline is still present. Another intriguing detail is that the 36th hr is crucial in finding the coordinates for the 60th hr and also is where Israel, Ashdod and the River Euphrates including the 6th October City in Egypt is deciphered.

    When I applied vortex math and Katan the 60th hr becomes 6th. When Philip is identified as the sixth disciple who was transported in modern terms, I don't think it's a mere coincidence. Moreover, the Bible verse that mentions Philip's supernatural journey is located in Acts 8:39, which is not a coincidence either. The number eight symbolizes new beginnings and hidden knowledge. The Hebrew meaning of eight is "inside and outside," which leads me to believe that it refers to previously unknown "inside" knowledge that has been revealed. The numbers three and nine are considered boundaries between the visible and invisible realms. I find the numerical references in the Acts passage to be remarkably precise.

 I have realized that every numerical value on each page and line of the Bible is a crucial key to understanding it, but only if we know how to interpret them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

UPDATE: 27/9/23 [after Yom Kippur]

The "M" represents "Messiah" and when reversed is "W" for Wisdom, WORD and WAY. All Bible passages with Wisdom so happen to point to the Triune-God either in three rhythms either obviously, subtly or hidden.  

BIBLICAL PROOF

The Obvious:

  • Proverbs 9  [Extra note: W = Wisdom, begins at CP9 where the Seven Spirits of God resides and where the Seven Eyes of God scans the earth-literally]

  • John 14:6 [Extra note: one of Jesus's numbers is six see the screenshot image below, see the ch number 14 in it's literal form 7 x 2 = 14; the passage begins as "I AM THE WAY"]
The Subtle:
  • 1 Cor 2: 9&10 [Extra note: Observing the verse numbers 9 & 10 (or 1 using Katan, Gematria's 2nd method) when removing the grammar (&) the 9 & 1 becomes 91, reverse the 91 becomes 19 which slots on CP7, pointing back to the seven spirits of God as according to the Bible passage message, also the seventh fruit of the Holy Spirit is faithfulness, 19 is always associated with faith. Ironically God's signature is 961 click here to see how.] 
The Hidden:

  • Daniel 2:35 [Extra note: Jesus' numbers are 2, 5, 8 ( 2 + 5 + 8 = 15 = 6), Daniel's stone is Jesus, and to make sure we get the complete message Daniel's name has 6 letters, then we see verse 2 the number that points to Jesus and the number 35 (the second form of Israel's coordinates: 31.00N 35.00E click here to see the live map that so happens to be at the SOUTH) and when added: 3 + 5 = 8, these solidify in the triple form to whom this passage is about just incase there's doubt.]

  • Isaiah 11:1-3 [Extra note: see how Isaiah has six letters, and eleven sums up to two, the passage then talks about the "mysterious" man who is worthy of all Seven Spirits of God to rest upon Him in verse two. We add the six letters from Isaiah plus all the numbers from the passage: 6 + 1+1 + 1 + 2 + 3 = 14; fourteen when divided: 14/2 = 7.]
All wisdom codes point to God, the Father, God, the Son and God, the Holy Spirit. All are "One" as said in John 10:30 yet have different personalities as proven by Exodus 12:2 number codes. 


Screenshot-YouTube video

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Figure 4-Simplified Time-Travel Map for the 60th hr (time domain)

Figure 5-Hrs converted to Coordinates (degrees form) with bizarre Body of Water as Borderlines

    Further research led to the mindboggling find of a Prophecy of God punishing Egypt found specifically in Isaiah 19! Out of all days! Why? Today is the 19th of September (9th month) 2023 in our Gregorian calendar but Tishrei is the seventh month but also the new Year month for the Hebrews, yesterday was Monday the 18th of September when I was led by the Holy Spirit to search out Philip. It was yesterday that the coordinates for the River Euphrates were discovered to be aligned with the 60th hr accompanied with Ashdod, Israel the 6th ancient city in the world and the 6th October city in Egypt!  

There are a lot of sixes plus from satellite view the 6th October City, Egypt appears to be a marching man, and, it’s coordinates fall on CP 6 on the 60th hr.

    In my excitement, I messaged via Google Chat to mum my findings and text messaged June and Luca and also it was after praying and asking God how and who can help me with such information did their names popped up in my minds-eye. Eventually, I told June the softer side of the information while with Luca I gave him a bit more – he is God’s stealth warrior and even though he doesn’t see it now he will in future.

    I’ve added the satellite image herein of the marching man. Another mindboggling information that caught me off guard is that the name of the city commemorates the Arab-Israeli 1973 Yom Kippur War!! Initiated by Egypt[1] and Syria. Yom Kippur is this weekend! Starts on the 24th September (9th Tishrei) and ends 25th September (10th Tishrei).



Map 1-6th of October City, Egypt, is shaped as a marching man which fits the number of man

FINAL INTERPRETATION

    I believe the Holy Spirit is leading me towards some meaningful revelations. Perhaps this is a sign of God's justice being delivered to His people, the Israelites, this year. Intriguingly, when I subtract this year from the year of the Arab-Israeli Yom Kippur War, the difference is precisely fifty.

2023 – 1973 = 50

The number fifty is significant for the number of deliverances associated with Jubilee[1].

Conclusion

Missler's quote about how there may be more "Time Domains" than we realize appears to be accurate. Following the lead of the Holy Spirit has resulted in this marvellous find and one detail that has not escaped me is the repetitions of the sixes. Although seen in Figures 4 & 5 the 60th hr is rounded to 6. I'm also baffled by the River Euphrates tucked within this discovered 60th hr which reminds me about the last days prophecy of the bound angels who are trapped there. Even the KJV Bible Verse fascinates me because of the Numbers. 

Revelation 9:14

“Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.”


As I decipher according to Messiah's Matrix Principle this is what I get: 

  • Revelation = 10 letters
  • Chapter 9 = a borderline/boundary number
  • Verse 14 = 5 or a result for 7 x 2 and slots on Clock Point (CP) 2 - the number 2030 also slots on CP 2
This exciting part got my heart racing when I grouped the numbers with addition:

  • 10 + 9 + 5 = 24 
  • OR
  • 10 + 9 + 14 = 33!!!!! 
24: 2 + 4 = 6 
33: 3 + 3 = 6
River Euphrates Coordinates start with the number 33 as seen below.

Also, it is the sixth angel who will lose the four angels! What I'm looking at here is not just a Time-Travel map but a Time-Line for the ages. Figure 5 has the intriguing four locations sandwiched within the blue tabernacles. 

UNAVOIDABLE PUNISHMENT FOR EGYPT 

In hindsight, I have a high suspicion that if I were to read this TIME-LINE map from East to West (the authority is based on the East numbers in Figure 4 are greater than West), then Israel's Yom Kippur on the 24th of September this weekend will be the day of justice the consequential event solely due to the fact that Egypt was the initiator and instigated the 1973 Arab-Israeli War. 

The upcoming event will be the release of the River Euphrates River Angels, which corresponds to the numbers in the decoded passage from the Book of Revelation, as shown in Figures 4 and 5. While there is a possibility of error, we will simply have to wait and see.

I end this blog with this personal note, Elon Musk meeting Benjamin Netanyahu is also not a coincidence. Netanyahu is God's appointed and I've made a video according to God's number patterns which provide proof and evidence of God's appointed people and timelines. 


NOTES:

[1] Number In Scripture, ‘Its Supernatural Design and Spiritual Significance', Ethelbert W. Bullinger, p. 268


[1] Arab-Israeli Yom Kippur War, https://www.britannica.com/event/Yom-Kippur-War 

[a] Hebrews 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things by whom also he made the worlds; 
  • "worlds" - the Greek word aionas (plural) means "time domains". https://www.blueletterbible.org/lexicon/g165/kjv/tr/0-1/

[1] Azotus in Hebrew means ‘a stronghold’, source: https://www.blueletterbible.org/lexicon/g108/kjv/tr/0-1/

[2] Philip became Jesus’ sixth disciple, John 1:43, source: http://www.aboutbibleprophecy.com/p60.htm#philip1

[3] Philippos is Greek for Philip, source: https://www.blueletterbible.org/lexicon/g5376/kjv/tr/0-1/

[4] Ruth and Esther Commentary, Dr Chuck Missler, Session 10: Microcodes and Macrocodes, p.110 

No comments:

Post a Comment