A recorded observation of the I-Principle within a calendar year
This page centres on my short video log: a personal record of what I understood the Holy Spirit to show me, together with the questions I voiced about what may be ahead.
Article Summary
This is a personal video log concerning the I-P, or I-Principle, and a pattern I observed within the number of a calendar year. The recording preserves my interpretation and my suspicions about the future at the time they were voiced. An embedded copy of Project Clock Codes: Releasing Messiah’s Matrix follows for readers who want to explore the wider I-Principle material.
Watch the Video Log
The recording is the heart of this page. It opens in a separate Google video window so that you can watch and listen to the original log directly.
Original recording
The I-Principle and the Calendar Year
My short video log records the observation in my own voice, including the questions and suspicions that arose from it.
Viewing note: the recording opens in a new tab.
My Original Video-Log Observation
This log contains my short video recording of how the Holy Spirit showed their I-Principle hiding in the number of their calendar year. And voices my suspicions to what's ahead in the future.
A Gentle Path Through This Page
Watch
Begin with the original video log and listen to the observation in context.
Notice
Separate the observed numerical pattern from the open questions about its meaning.
Explore
Use the book reader below to learn how the I-Principle is developed in the wider research.
Explore the I-P in Project Clock Codes
The I-P, or I-Principle, is part of the numerical framework described in Project Clock Codes: Releasing Messiah’s Matrix. The embedded Archive.org reader allows you to explore the book while remaining on this page.
The Connection Between the Two Resources
The video log
The recording preserves a particular moment of observation: the I-Principle noticed within a calendar-year number and the future questions it raised.
The book
The Archive.org reader supplies the larger research setting in which the I-Principle is introduced and applied to numerical relationships.
The purpose of this page
Keeping the video and source material together makes the log easier to understand, revisit and examine without separating the observation from its research background.
✨Deep Treasure
The treasure in this page is the record itself: a spiritual impression noticed and documented while the questions were still fresh. Preserving the original words and voice allows the observation to remain available for later prayer, comparison and discernment.
Placed beside the wider I-Principle material, the video log becomes more than an isolated thought. It becomes a dated point within an unfolding journey of research—open to examination without losing the wonder of the moment in which it was first recognised.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this page primarily a video log?
Yes. The original recording is the central content. The written sections and Archive.org reader provide context for understanding and revisiting it.
What does I-P mean on this page?
I-P refers to the I-Principle explored within the Project Clock Codes research. The linked book location provides the fuller explanation.
Why does the video open in a new tab?
The original recording is hosted on a Google video page. The clearly labelled button opens that viewing page directly.
Are the comments about the future presented as confirmed events?
No. They are the personal suspicions and questions voiced in the original recording and are preserved here as part of the video log.
No comments:
Post a Comment