Tuesday, October 03, 2023

The Secret of The Shield | Behind the Scenes: The Story Behind the Shield Secret

Recording the Divine Download: The Menorah and the Shield of Faith

On April 27, I visualised a hexagonal shield that appeared to activate when a sword was drawn from its centre. After seeing flashes of light, I immediately sketched what I had seen.

The vision came after I prayed for understanding about the true meaning of God’s Menorah in His realm. This post records the development of that vision, the imagery that followed, and the step-by-step creative process that led to a short video about the Menorah and the Shield of Faith.

The Menorah from Another Perspective

In the vision, I understood the Menorah as containing many dimensional revelations. From what I perceived as God’s perspective, its form appeared as a hexagon with six circles around the centre.

Replica of a seven-branched menorah
Replica of a Menorah, licensed from a stock-image provider.
AI-assisted artwork of a menorah containing symbolic eyes
Adobe Express AI-assisted Menorah artwork incorporating symbolic eyes.

This image was created by combining two carefully selected AI prompts and then completing extensive manual editing. Although many AI-generated options were available, it took several hours to find and refine a combination that communicated the intended vision.

I also came to understand the Menorah as a blueprint for seeking God’s wisdom with the whole heart.

The First Shield Prototype

Hand-drawn prototype of a hexagonal Shield of Faith
Photograph 1: Hand-drawn image of the Shield prototype.

During the vision, I understood the sword as symbolising the Bible: God’s Word, or symbolically, God’s Sword. As followers of Christ, we freely choose to draw upon the Word and activate our faith, even when that faith begins as small as a mustard seed.

“Above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.”

Ephesians 6:16–17, NKJV

The Armour, the Hours and the 3–6–9 Framework

As the vision developed, I was led to Ephesians 6 and the whole armour of God. I understood the act of drawing the sword as putting on Christ and standing in faith.

I was also drawn to the Gospel accounts of Jesus’ cry at the ninth hour, corresponding with approximately 3:00 p.m. See Matthew 27:46.

Within the Hebrew-calendar number patterns explored in my wider research, I interpret 9 and 3 as symbolic gateways between physical and spiritual perspectives.

North 12th hour, also reduced symbolically to 3
East 3rd hour
South 6th hour
West 9th hour

This orientation is explained further in the Origins of 369 Secrets video below.

As part of this revelation, I understood Jesus as the original Man and humanity as created in God’s image. This is one reason Ephesians 6 became central to the symbolism of the “God Sword.”

I further understood that the Word of God covers and equips the whole body of believers. When we put on the armour, we put on Christ.

“When you know Jesus, the Messiah’s Matrix, you will know how to operate in His Kingdom, understand His matrix, and recognise the enemy’s ploys.”
Reflection note: The symbolic and numerical relationships described here form part of my personal faith-based interpretation and creative research. Readers are encouraged to test every interpretation prayerfully and against Scripture.

The Growth of the Shield

Later, I felt prompted to create a short video about the Shield of Faith from the original sketch. Using Adobe Premiere Pro, I gradually learned the animation techniques needed to develop the concept.

The finished animation became a 49-second visual piece combining movement, sound effects, music and the symbolism of the shield and sword.

Still image from the animated Shield of Faith GIF
Still image from the Shield of Faith animation. View the GIF.

The GIF evolved from an earlier thumbnail that had been used for a previous, now-deleted YouTube video.

Previous Shield of Faith video thumbnail
Previous thumbnail design.

The Female Warrior Development

During the period of Yom Kippur and the Feast of Tabernacles, I received further ideas for developing the Shield of Faith imagery.

I found the timing meaningful because Yom Kippur occurs in the seventh month of the Hebrew calendar, while the activated hexagonal form in the vision appeared as a six-pointed star.

Female warrior interpretation of the Shield of Faith
Full female-warrior version representing the next stage of the Shield of Faith. View the animation.

The final video happened to be 49 seconds long, although I did not plan its duration. I found the number personally significant because of its associations with biblical counting patterns and the journey from Passover toward Pentecost.

The production took four days as I selected sound effects, animated the imagery and compared several musical and written versions.

Alternative Video Versions

The following Blogger-hosted videos preserve some of the earlier creative options considered during production.

Version 1: Medieval-style sword
Version 2: Roman-style sword of light
Original longer letter version

A Final Reflection

On October 2, I felt strongly prompted to condense the letter used in the video. The instruction carried a sense of urgency and led me to continue working into the early hours.

For me, that urgency became a reminder of the power and authority believers have in Christ, and of the importance of taking up the shield of faith and the sword of the Spirit.

Should this post speak to you, you are warmly invited to share a thoughtful reflection in the comments for others who are also seeking truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors