This post records a personal vision from 8.4.18 involving Israel, the shaking of nations on both sides of the land and something resting beneath it. Within the vision, I understood the shaking to be connected with the revelation of oil beneath Israel.
The Vision
I had a very interesting vision. I was looking at Israel, and I saw the nations to the left of Israel and the nations to the right shaking. Then I saw something resting—waiting—beneath Israel.
A man’s voice spoke from my left and asked me what I saw or thought. I replied that the great shaking of the nations to Israel’s left and right would reveal the oil resting beneath Israel. I remember feeling great excitement at the discovery of Israel’s oil.
What Stood Out to Me
The vision contained three distinct movements: Israel remained at the centre of what I was seeing, the nations on both sides were shaking, and something beneath Israel was resting or waiting to be revealed. The voice then invited me to consider what the scene meant.
My response within the vision connected the surrounding shaking with the uncovering of oil beneath Israel. The excitement I felt was not separate from the vision; it formed part of how I experienced the possible discovery.
A Scriptural Echo of Shaking
“For thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land;”
Haggai’s words contain an image of widespread shaking that echoes part of what I saw. However, the passage does not mention oil or establish the interpretation of my vision. I include it as a point for prayerful reflection, while keeping the biblical text and my personal understanding distinct.
This post is a record of a personal vision and the understanding I expressed within it. It should not be presented as confirmed geological evidence or as a replacement for Scripture. Readers are invited to weigh it prayerfully, test every interpretation and observe future developments with patience and humility.
Something may appear to be resting silently beneath the surface while movement is taking place all around it. The vision led me to consider whether a season of shaking can also become a season of uncovering—revealing what had been present, but hidden from view.
Questions for Prayer and Reflection
- What might the nations on the left and right of Israel represent within the vision?
- Why did the oil appear to be resting or waiting beneath Israel?
- Was the shaking a cause of the revelation, a sign accompanying it or a picture of changing conditions?
- What is the significance of the man’s voice coming from the left and asking what I saw?
- How should this vision be weighed patiently alongside Scripture and future events?
Scripture Reference
- Haggai 2:6 — the Lord speaks of shaking heaven, earth, sea and dry land.
No comments:
Post a Comment