Thursday 21 April 2016

Revelation of Sprite (...no it's not the fizzy drink but about lightening that goes from sky to space direction)



Around 7 - 17 April, while asleep, Luke -hubby woke me up to watch this video so still in a sleepy mode I turned to his direction of the bed and watched this video with him.

I didn't know what I was watching but further into the video I was wide awake listening with interest.

While watching this video I saw another image playing in my eye, it's possible it was my spiritual eyes and I saw distance and time clapping together forming this 'Sprite'.

I'm sure this could be something or it could be nothing but this stuff seems so scientific and unreal it's mind boggling, the vision didn't go away so I drew it on word, copied it on paint and saved it as a JPG.




After I drew this I was questioning if there was any such cases of 'time travel'. Not in the case as we know via movies but in the case of shortening travel time. And was reminded I think by the Holy Spirit about a farmer who was in a plane in his farm, he was (I think from memory), doing farm things when all of a sudden he was going through this circle in the clouds and the weather was stormy during this time. Before he knew it he was in a city miles away from his farm and was baffled at how he could have gotten there so fast since his plane's fuel capacity wasn't able to fly that far.

I went looking for this story and found a similar story of a pilot flying through rough weather, then seeing a circular tunnel and flying through it in 3 minutes a distance of 100 miles from Miami. Watch the video because it has more accurate details.


Could this be that the Bermuda triangle is a set place of time travel where man is yet to learn how to pass through it?

Could Sprite be the unorganised portals of this phenomenon and only happens during a storm?

Only God knows, perhaps one day, time travel as we know it will change. We've already skimmed the icing of it with aeroplanes, what took months to travel on a ship to other countries, now takes only hours and days to travel in an aeroplane.

This is super exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment