Thursday 21 April 2016

God's Favour

The beginning of this week was very amazing as I travelled to Rockhampton.

I travelled there for a meeting and induction for my Uni - CQUniversity as being part of the Student Representative Council, representing Adelaide.

It was really fun learning new things and how things are done in the executive world.

I know that God has blessed me with this opportunity and I hope to do the best I can and to represent students in a just and fair way. Even though this is a voluntary role it is going to be a wonderful, serious and learning journey.

I'll will be serving for a term - 1 year. God willing I may serve another term, but we will see.

here is some photos:

Click here to view profile


Click here to view link | Student Representative Council Members

I'm sharing this because my flights, accommodation and meals all provided by the university, which I'm so grateful and appreciative for.

I know it's a terrible picture but at least it's evidence my story isn't lies.








No comments:

Post a Comment