While releasing belongings and painful memories from an 18-year marriage, I received fresh encouragement through music, Scripture and a pattern of twelve date pairs shared by JB, a stranger in the American TA community. Each pair totalled 22, and my musical response led me to a personal A-B-B-A connection that inspired the song ABBA Shuffle.
Letting Go of an Old Life
Since my spouse and I divorced, we have been organising our belongings so that we can both move forward and find closure. I shared more of the background in Trees Are the Detergents of the Earth.
Part of moving has meant releasing possessions connected with painful memories from our 18 years of marriage. Two skips were filled as the physical remains of an old season were carried away.
The skip truck picking up what remained of our old life.
Saying Goodbye to My First Piano
One of the most painful possessions to release was my electric piano. It had been instrumental in helping me create music for Christ. Before letting it go, I recorded a final memory of the number patterns I had discovered while studying Exodus 12:2. Before that season, I did not know how to play the piano.
My final video preserving the Exodus 12:2 number patterns that guided my music-making.
During this time, I reflected on Ephesians 5:19 and what I have called a hidden I-Principle.
“speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord,”
Listen directly on Suno. My original playing.
My piano playing enhanced by Suno. Only the two-minute section was extracted, with additional instruments added.
Why This Piano Meant So Much
This post comes from a sentimental place. My first piano brought me great joy as I learned to play what I call Kingdom Sounds. Other pieces of that music are scattered throughout this blog. Finding numeric patterns in Exodus 12:2 helped me recognise a purpose in God - with my books becoming part of the fruit - and helped me make sweet music to my King above.
I understood this musical gift as something the Holy Spirit awakened in 2020 after an extended season of fasting and prayer. Releasing the instrument therefore felt like releasing a witness to that beginning, even though the gift and the music were not confined to the piano itself.
The Date Pattern Shared by JB
ABBA Shuffle was inspired by a brother I will call JB in the TA community associated with Timothy Alberino and The Alberino Analysis. During the difficult season I was experiencing, JB shared a pattern that he said had come to him during prayer. He was a stranger in America: he did not know me, and I did not know him.
- 1/21
- 2/20
- 3/19
- 4/18
- 5/17
- 6/16
- 7/15
- 8/14
- 9/13
- 10/12
- 11/11
- 12/10
The arithmetic is simple and exact: every pair adds to 22. Read in order, the numbers also move in opposite directions - the first number rises while the second falls - giving me the sense of shuffling, mirroring and dancing that later shaped the music.
JB's screenshot also says that each listed date was a new moon “this year.” The screenshot does not identify the intended year or time zone. The list does not match standard published new moon dates for 2026; for example, observatory data places the first six 2026 new moons on January 18, February 17, March 18, April 17, May 16 and June 14 in Pacific time. A lunar phase can fall on a neighbouring date in another time zone, but that does not account for every difference in this list. I therefore preserve the new moon statement as JB's original claim, while treating the twelve-pair total of 22 as the verified arithmetic pattern.
My Musical Reply and the ABBA Connection
On June 26, moved by words I understood the Holy Spirit to be giving me, I replied with a way of converting the number pairs into musical relationships. I saw the pairs as mirroring and shuffling - almost literally dancing from left to right and back again.
The first and last pairs - 1/21 and 12/10 - suggested mirrored A and B groupings to me. From those groupings I saw the letters A-B-B-A. I also noticed that 22 is two elevens. My original reply referred to eleven listed numbers, although the preserved screenshot actually shows twelve date pairs, so I retain 11 × 2 as my personal association with 22 rather than as a count of the rows. These were creative and personal musical associations, not a claim that Scripture assigns a fixed spiritual meaning to every appearance of 11 or 22.
Yet the word Abba itself is firmly biblical. Jesus prayed, “Abba, Father” in Gethsemane before His crucifixion. Romans 8:15 and Galatians 4:6 also connect this cry with the Spirit of adoption and the Spirit of God's Son within believers.
“Abba, Father, all things are possible for You. Take this cup away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will, but what You will.”
Mark 14:36 reminded me that the Father's will must also be done in my life. It is permissible to grieve and still say goodbye to what once was, so that I can move toward what God has prepared. Five years ago, I would not have believed I would be living through these changes. Even as I write, I can still feel the sadness, yet I also know that moving forward is necessary.
For the same reason, Romans 8:15 and Galatians 4:6 deepen the meaning of the song for me. “Abba, Father” is more than an arrangement of letters: it is the biblical cry of relationship, belonging and trust.
An Encouraging Word While I Was Letting Go
On Sunday, 16 August 2026, another brother, whom I will call AR, sent me an encouraging message after I spoke about the pain of giving up my electric piano. He reminded me that my gifts could not be bought or sold and that a new chapter awaited. He also sent Mark 10:28-30, a passage about what it means to leave things behind to follow Jesus.
“My Sheep Hear My Voice”
As I write this, I am reminded again of Jesus' words:
“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.”
That thought brought some playful joy into my heart. When I divided the sound ABBA into “Ab” and “ba,” the “ba” reminded me of the sound of a sheep. This is a personal wordplay, not the linguistic origin of Abba, which is an Aramaic word for Father. Nevertheless, the sound association brought John 10:27 to mind and helped me focus not only on what I had surrendered, but on the joy I find in how God speaks and moves within my life.
The completed lyric video for ABBA Shuffle, enhanced through Suno.
ABBA Shuffle - Lyrics and Suno Prompts
Below are my lyrics together with the musical prompts I supplied to Suno. Enjoy.
ABBA Shuffle
Intro - Instrumental Only
Deep rhythmic didgeridoo pulse begins alone in the centre. Wooden percussion enters from the left, answered by low whistle from the right. Instruments gradually begin a gentle left-to-right call-and-response, creating the feeling of mirrored movement. Warm acoustic guitar, bodhrán, tribal toms and ambient choir slowly build. Ancient, joyful atmosphere with a spacious stereo field.
Spoken
One...
Twenty-one...
Twelve...
Ten...
Can you hear it?
They're dancing...
Verse 1
Minimal instrumentation. Female vocal intimate and close. Every instrumental phrase is answered from the opposite side of the stereo field, creating a musical mirror.
One meets twenty-one,
twelve meets ten.
Left to right,
then back again.
Two meets twenty,
eleven stays.
Every step
reveals His ways.
Three with nineteen,
four with eighteen,
five with seventeen -
creation sways unseen.
Pre-Chorus
Didgeridoo pulse grows stronger. Wooden percussion and fiddle begin mirroring one another. Stereo movement becomes more obvious while remaining natural.
Shuffle...
Mirror...
Turn around...
Hidden rhythms
all around.
Chorus
Full tribal groove enters. Left choir sings first, right choir answers, then both unite in the centre. Joyful celebration.
ABBA...
ABBA...
Father in the pattern,
Father in the sound.
Dance from left,
dance from right,
hidden truth
comes into sight.
ABBA...
ABBA...
Every number
sings Your Name.
Instrumental Break
No vocals. Let the instruments “dance.” Fiddle plays from the left, whistle answers from the right. Acoustic guitar and tribal percussion trade rhythmic phrases. The didgeridoo remains centred as the unchanging foundation. The musical conversation should feel playful, balanced and symmetrical.
Verse 2
Introduce subtle male harmony answering selected female vocal phrases from the opposite stereo side.
Sixteen stands
beside the six,
steady pillar,
strong and fixed.
Lion roaring,
Judah's cry,
strength beneath
the mirrored sky.
Every pattern
finds its place,
every rhythm
speaks of grace.
Creation moving
hand in hand,
following
the Master's plan.
Bridge
Everything strips back except didgeridoo, heartbeat tom and alternating voices. The left and right channels almost speak to one another.
Left:
A...
Right:
BA...
Left:
AB...
Right:
BA...
Father...
hidden...
inside...
the dance...
Instrumental Climax
Build gradually. Every instrument enters in mirrored pairs. Rising melodies are answered by descending melodies. Rhythmic motifs are reflected between left and right. The stereo image should feel alive, as though the music itself is dancing.
Final Chorus
Full ensemble. Choir now sings together from the centre while echoes continue moving across the stereo field.
ABBA...
ABBA...
Heaven sings,
the earth replies.
ABBA...
ABBA...
Time itself
declares Your light.
Taste and see,
the Lord is good.
Every rhythm,
every breath,
every dance,
belongs to You.
Outro
The mirrored instruments slowly converge toward the centre. Left guitar, right fiddle, left whistle and right choir gradually become one unified sound surrounding the centred didgeridoo. End with one sustained “ABBA” from the full choir.
Final Whisper
Shuffle...
Mirror...
ABBA...
Forever...
“ABBA Shuffle” - left and right
I had to release the piano, the belts and many physical reminders of an old life, but I did not release the gift God had placed within me. A date pattern shared by a stranger became music in my heart, and “ABBA, Father” became my prayer for the courage to accept His will and step into a new chapter.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the mathematical pattern in the twelve dates?
Each month-and-day pair adds to 22: 1 + 21, 2 + 20, 3 + 19 and so on through 12 + 10. The first number rises while the second falls, creating the mirrored movement that inspired my music.
Does the Bible teach that ABBA is secretly encoded in these dates?
No. The A-B-B-A arrangement is my personal musical and symbolic interpretation. The biblical foundation is that Jesus and believers cry “Abba, Father” in Mark 14:36, Romans 8:15 and Galatians 4:6.
Were all the listed dates verified as new moons?
No year or time zone was identified in JB's screenshot, and the list does not match standard 2026 new moon calendars. The statement remains part of the original screenshot, but this post treats only the shared total of 22 as verified arithmetic.
Scripture, Sources and Related Content
- “Abba, Father” in Mark 14:36, Romans 8:15 and Galatians 4:6 (NKJV).
- Ephesians 5:19 on psalms, hymns and spiritual songs (NKJV).
- John 10:27 on hearing the Shepherd's voice (NKJV).
- Mark 10:28-30 on leaving things behind to follow Jesus (NKJV).
- NASA's 2026 Moon Phase and Libration resource and the Griffith Observatory 2026 phase table.
- The TA community post that inspired the ABBA pattern.
- Related testimony: Trees Are the Detergents of the Earth.
Topics Covered: ABBA Father, mirrored dates, number 22, personal number symbolism, divorce and new beginnings, surrendering possessions, electric piano, Exodus 12:2, Ephesians 5:19, original Christian music, ABBA Shuffle, prayer, the Holy Spirit and hearing God's voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment