Monday 25 September 2023

Time Travel Project

👉To whom much is given, much will be required. Luke 12:48 

 ðŸ¡»

A sneak peek at my current video project



Currently, I am making a video about time travel. The research is leading me to places and truths that are hard to understand. Although I am eager to learn, my physical body is resisting the process, leaving me perplexed.

Despite the challenges, I remain resolute in my determination to complete the project. Through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, I have uncovered a fascinating correlation between the secrets of the Pyramid and the narrative of the domed earth. These two concepts are deeply intertwined and must be approached in tandem to avoid any inconsistencies in regard to time travel and timeline interpretation.

A new Time Travel code research is available on my latest blog post:

The project is expected to reach completion by the end of November.





No comments:

Post a Comment