Tuesday 10 May 2016

The Future of Uni

This is part of the dream I can recall.

I was at what felt like my uni that I'm currently studying at.

I was in the office or room of some sort looking at the University's new computer program called 'NOTORIOUS'. It was an bluish icon I clicked on to get in and this program seemed like out of this world technology.

I saw one of the council members who was of slim built and wore formal attire of black.

He commended me and said I was so talented.

I looked at him with a sense he was trying suck up to me.  So I asked him what talents did he see in me. I waited for an answer and as expected, he didn't know what to say.

I knew his words for just for show and went out the front door.

While I was making my way past the post office towards my right, I saw lots of people lining up to post things, it was then I saw my Pop - Richard Tofinga. He was in the middle of the line and he saw me.

I waved at him with happiness and he saw me and asked if I was going to buy the uniform.

And that's it. I woke up.

I feel like maybe I'm suppose to buy Isabella her new winter uniform. But I'm not sure about the Notorious meaning of the new program at my university. Perhaps it could mean a negative or maybe something of notorious nature has been hidden in the uni's program. ??

Or maybe it could be a sign that the uni would be famous for it's notorious computer program.

PRAYER
Lord, I pray if it's your will to help me understand this dream let it be so in Jesus name. AMEN.



No comments:

Post a Comment