Sunday 24 April 2016

Atonement and Forgiveness

1 Peter 2:24 (NKJV)  who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness--by whose stripes you were healed.

http://www.bibleforandroid.com/v/398612698675

Whose sins did Jesus bear?
My (ours) sins.

Jesus died so we might live for what?
Righteousness.

What does it look like to live for righteousness in day-to-day life? How does your life reflect that?
Being righteous, according to Jesus. Showing the fruit of the Holy Spirit:
- LOVE
- JOY
- PEACE
- PATIENCE
- KINDNESS
- GOODNESS
- GENTLENESS AND
- SELF-CONTROL

Prayer:
I pray heavenly father, to guide me in your word, to share the overflow of your blessing and spirit. I repent of my sins known and unknown and commit all my plans into your hands. In Jesus name. Amen 💅

No comments:

Post a Comment