Friday 15 July 2022

Wall clock leads to Bermuda Triangle, number by number


"There's a GOD in heaven that revealeth secrets, and . . . " - Daniel 2:28


A Broader Bermuda (Click the name to see)








Courtesy of: Google Earth

A snippet of what the human wall clock reveals. Interestingly, multiplying the numbers all around the clock by pi (3.1614) led to coordinates. Once these coordinates were pasted onto Google Maps, I changed the last point to 'W' for West.

In doing so, all points led to the North Atlantic Ocean and formed a larger triangle. 

The triangle has engulfed the original Bermuda Triangle, Roswell, Washington, DC, USA, areas of the triangle seem to have significant history. 

I've also seen a pattern on some of the landmarks/clock points (most of these landmarks are schools), something tells me that these schools may have dark history of sorts. I'll have to research these areas later. 

But that will be for another blog (if I remember to blog).  

My theory is I may have been led by the Holy Spirit to the very thing David Flynn talked about in his book: "Temple At the Centre of Time". 

Flynn quoted of Newton: “But they accomplished it by certain simple proportions, judging that nothing written in a different style was worthy to read, and in consequence concealing the analysis by which they found their constructions.”

I reached this conclusion after plotting Jerusalem's coordinates and Mt Zion just to see how far these would be from the new Bermuda coordinates and have been flabbergasted that it forms a straight line from Jerusalem to the new triangle. 

Perhaps I am onto something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment