Thursday 15 September 2016

Virgin Australia Plane Crashing

16/Sep/16 - I had this dream which felt real this morning and it was about Virgin Australia aircraft crash landing, it had no tail and no wings; it seemed like it was going to crash right on top of my house but it landed further to the left.

 I wasn't scared but it broke into two-three pieces and I saw the souls who died arising out of the crash. The ones who were saved became lights and zoomed/disappeared upwards, the ones who were not saved just vanished. 

Then there were other small warlike, dark planes that looked ghostly. They were just behind after the spirits were gone. I told my family to prepare themselves and we wore our runners and basic stuff like toothbrushes. It was like we were preparing for something to come after the crash. 

Perhaps a terrorist attack or a life changing event. I usually don't share dreams publically. However; this one seems urgent.


No comments:

Post a Comment