Sunday 20 December 2015

Charlene and Sons

Date: 20 Dec 2015
After White Wings

After I rebuked the ugly demon, I found myself in a small boat which made it's way to a distant cousin of mine named Charlene.

I reached her place and she told me that her husband put her in a mentle institution after she gave birth to two sons.

She showed me her photo of the day she gave birth holding her sons ; one in each arm.

She was very hurt that her husband would do such a horrible thing and because of what he did, she was given back her boys and put in the place she is now away from her husband.

She then asked me to cook so I cooked and served dinner I think and called her. I later realised/told that I was being watched on camera as a test of some kind to see how I'd react??

I saw myself being watched as if I was sitting down and watching tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment